Dahlman leads Wofford past Georgia Southern 71-57Jan 15, 2010 - 3:52 AM SPARTANBURG, S.C.(AP) -- Noah Dahlman scored 18 points and grabbed seven rebounds to lead Wofford to a 71-57 win over Georgia Southern on Thursday night.
Tim Johnson and Cameron Rundles each had 11 points for the Terriers (11-7, 3-2 Southern Conference), who won their fourth straight and seven of their last eight games. Johnson also had eight rebounds - four offensive.
Wofford never trailed against the Eagles (4-14, 1-4), taking a 39-25 lead at halftime. Wofford opened the second half with a 13-4 run, pushing its margin to 23 on Dahlman's three-point play.
Dahlman, who went 8-for-10 shooting from the floor, also had two steals for Wofford.
Antonio Hanson was the only Georgia Southern player to score in double figures with 14 points. The Eagles have lost 10 of their last 11 games.
- NCAA BB
GA SOUTHERN 57
WOFFORD 71 FINAL
Jan 14 8:58 PM
- NCAA BB
GA SOUTHERN 25
WOFFORD 39 HALFTIME
Jan 14 7:54 PM
- Wofford wallops ETSU 87-73 as Collins scores 24 Jan 28
- Qualls, Arkansas edge Wofford Mar 20
- West Regional action pits Razorbacks against Terriers Mar 19
- Georgia State makes NCAAs for 1st time since 2001 Mar 15
- Georgia pride and Sun Belt title up for grabs Mar 15
- Dancing again: Wofford clinches bid Mar 9
- Furman battles Wofford in SoCon championship game Mar 9
- Duke makes short work of Wofford in ACC tune-up Jan 1
- Second-ranked Blue Devils take on Terriers Dec 31
- Staten, WVU crush Wofford Dec 23
- Terriers set for test with Mountaineers Dec 22
- Stauskas, Michigan rout Wofford Mar 21