Boon, Muscala lead Bucknell past Lehigh 81-75, OTJan 28, 2010 - 3:17 AM LEWISBURG, Pa.(AP) -- G.W. Boon scored 18 points and Mike Muscala had a double-double to lead Bucknell to an 81-75 win in overtime over Lehigh on Wednesday night.
Muscala, who finished with 16 points and 10 rebounds, including four offensive boards, sent the game into overtime with two free throws for the Bison (8-14, 3-3 Patriot League). Patrick Behan had 14 points and Darryl Shazier added 13 points and seven assists.
Bucknell took a 70-69 lead in overtime on a 3-pointer by Boon, who went 7-for-14 from the floor and 3-for-7 from beyond the arc. The Bison pushed their lead to four with 31 seconds to play.
A 3-pointer by Marquis Hall cut Bucknell's margin to one with 19 seconds left, but the Mountain Hawks (13-8, 4-2) would not score the rest of the way. Shazier and Muscala each hit two free throws to help the Bison pull away.
Hall led Lehigh with 21 points and C.J. McCollum added 20.
- Robert Morris holds off Lehigh in 69-67 win Dec 17
- Lehigh has no trouble with Rochester College, wins 84-50 Dec 5
- Bucknell downs Robert Morris, 81-76 Nov 18
- No. 12 Villanova holds off Bucknell Nov 20
- Villanova and Bucknell clash in Legends Classic Nov 20
- Irvin, No. 24 Michigan rout Bucknell Nov 18
- Bison battle Wolverines in Legends Classic melee Nov 17
- Ennis and Villanova down Lehigh Nov 15
- Lehigh faces tall task in opener against No. 12 Villanova Nov 14
- Bucknell rewards Paulsen with new deal Mar 28
- Late run lifts Butler past Bucknell Mar 21
- Bison, Bulldogs square off in East Regional action Mar 20