Arkansas-Little Rock beats Denver 69-57Jan 29, 2010 - 4:03 AM LITTLE ROCK, Ark.(AP) -- Matt Mouzy scored 17 points and Derrick Bails added 15 to lead Arkansas-Little rock to a 69-57 victory against Denver on Thursday night.
Solomon Bozeman had 11 points and seven rebounds for the Trojans (6-15, 2-8 Sun Belt), who overcame a 14-1 deficit in the first half.
Brian Stafford had 18 points and made five 3-point shots for Denver (13-8, 6-4). The Pioneers, who entered the game with the second-best team field-goal percentage in the nation, went cold after their hot start, finishing 19 of 58 (32.8 percent) from the floor.
Denver led 25-24 at halftime, but Arkansas-Little Rock had a 14-point second-half cushion after Mouzy's fourth 3-pointer of the game.
- University of Denver hires Rodney Billups as coach Mar 14
- Denver fires coach Joe Scott after 9 seasons Mar 11
- South Dakota State edges Denver in Summit tourney 54-53 Mar 8
- Rosga, Denver beat Omaha, advance to Summit League semis Mar 7
- Arkansas-Little Rock hires Beard as men's coach Apr 9
- Arkansas-Little Rock fires men's coach Shields Mar 18
- Northern Iowa tops Denver on 30 shots Dec 10
- Panthers hit road to take on Pioneers Dec 10
- Memphis manages to hold off Arkansas-Little Rock Dec 14
- Trojans seek upset of 16th-ranked Tigers Dec 13
- No. 11 Florida cruises past Arkansas-Little Rock Nov 16
- Trojans come calling on 11th-ranked Gators Nov 16