Seattle gets past Eastern Washington 68-62Feb 2, 2010 - 5:31 AM SEATTLE(AP) -- Garrett Lever scored 13 points and Aaron Broussard added 10 as Seattle defeated Eastern Washington 68-62 Monday night.
Charles Garcia added 11 points for the Redhawks (10-13), who snapped a two-game losing streak.
The Eagles (6-17), who defeated Seattle 100-97 in overtime at home in December, lost their sixth in a row.
Eastern Washington took a 58-55 lead on a 3-pointer by Kevin Winford with 3:02 to play, but Broussard answered with a layup that sparked an 8-0 Seattle run. Cervante Burrell then put the Redhawks in front for good with a fast-break layup following an Eagles turnover. It was the 10th lead change of the night. Eight came in the second half.
Jeffrey Forbes led Eastern Washington with 14 points, Glen Dean added 13 and Brandon Moore had 10.
- Eastern Washington's college basketball game postponed Nov 17
- Eastern Washington routs D-III member George Fox 126-64 Nov 15
- Eastern Washington's Harvey turning pro Apr 1
- Georgetown topples Eastern Washington to advance Mar 20
- Hoyas set sights on Eagles in South Regional action Mar 19
- New Mexico State cruises past Seattle to win WAC Mar 15
- Harvey, Eastern Washington rally past Montana for Big Sky crown Mar 14
- Grizzlies, Eagles engage in Big Sky title bout Mar 14
- Aggies go for fourth straight WAC title against Seattle Mar 14
- Unbeaten Huskies rally past Eastern Washington Dec 14
- Huskies seek to ground Eagles Dec 14
- SMU tops Eastern Washington to end skid Nov 23