SE Louisiana beats Texas State 75-66Feb 4, 2010 - 4:05 AM HAMMOND, La.(AP) -- Patrick Sullivan tallied a double-double, and DeShawn Patterson added a career-high 21 points, leading Southeastern Louisiana in a 75-66 win over Texas State on Wednesday night.
Sullivan scored 23 points, grabbed 10 boards and blocked a career-high eight shots for the Lions (13-8, 5-3 Southland Conference). Patterson, who came in averaging 4.2 points per contest, went a career-high 9 of 11 from the foul line and hit two 3-pointers.
The Lions have won three straight games.
Texas State led 32-29 at halftime, but the Lions went on a 13-6 run out of the break in which Sullivan scored six consecutive points and never trailed again. With the Lions up 71-66 with 21 seconds left, Sullivan and Jason Marks hit a pair of free throws apiece to seal it.
Tony Bishop notched a double-double to lead the Bobcats (10-12, 4-4), scoring 19 points and grabbing 10 boards.
- NCAA BB
TEXAS STATE 66
SE LOUISIANA 75 FINAL
Feb 3 10:19 PM
- NCAA BB
TEXAS STATE 32
SE LOUISIANA 29 HALFTIME
Feb 3 8:48 PM
- Longhorns rout Texas State Dec 13
- Lone Star State showdown pits Longhorns against Bobcats Dec 13
- No. 9 Gonzaga takes down SELA Dec 3
- Lions hope to take down ninth-ranked Bulldogs Dec 2
- No. 19 Sooners rip through SE Louisiana Nov 16
- Sooners open season against visiting Lions Nov 16
- Texas State tabs Kaspar as men's hoops coach Apr 5
- No. 8 Florida cruises past Southeastern Louisiana Dec 19
- Gators seek redemption in clash with visiting Lions Dec 19
- Berggren, Wisconsin down Southeastern Louisiana Nov 11
- No. 23 Wisconsin hosts SE Louisiana in 2012-13 lidlifter Nov 11
- Texas surges past Texas State Dec 11