Wagner 44, Mount St. Mary's, Md. 69Feb 5, 2010 - 3:29 AM EMMITSBURG, Md. (AP) -- Jean Cajou scored 16 points, leading four Mount St. Mary's players with double figures in a 69-44 win over Wagner on Thursday night.
Will Holland scored 12 points off the bench, Jeremy Goode added 11 and Shawn Atupem had 10 for the Mountaineers (8-14, 5-6 Northeast Conference), who have won three straight games.
Cajou hit 4-for-7 from 3-point range and Holland was 4-for-6 from beyond the arc for the Mountaineers, who hit a season-high 12 3-pointers on 23 attempts (52.2 percent).
Mount St. Mary's scored the first six points of the game and did not trail in the contest. Wagner (4-20, 2-9) was able to even the score at 9-9 with 13:14 left in the first half, but the Mountaineers used a 14-4 run to take a 23-13 advantage with 8:04 left before halftime and never looked back.
Chris Martin and Doug Elwell each scored 11 points for Wagner in the loss.
- Top-seeded Wagner tops Robert Morris 59-50 in NEC tourney Mar 2
- Wagner beats Robert Morris 62-54 behind Carey Feb 27
- Mount St. Mary's coasts to 70-49 win over Robert Morris Jan 28
- Mt. St. Mary's uses big 1st half to beat Robert Morris 76-52 Jan 14
- Wagner edges Robert Morris 72-69 Jan 4
- LIU Brooklyn downs Mount St. Mary's, wins NEC title Mar 12
- NEC crown up for grabs as Blackbirds take on Mountaineers Mar 12
- Zeller, Hoosiers rout Mount St. Mary's Dec 19
- No. 6 Indiana takes aim at Mount St. Mary's Dec 19
- No. 8 Syracuse downs Wagner in home opener Nov 18
- Wagner takes on No. 8 Syracuse Nov 18
- Bashir Mason takes over Wagner hoops Mar 26