Cleveland State overtakes Illinois-Chicago 74-63Feb 5, 2010 - 4:02 AM CHICAGO(AP) -- Trevon Harmon put in 17 points and led four Cleveland State players in double-digit scoring as part of the Vikings' 74-63 victory over Illinois-Chicago on Thursday night.
The Vikings (11-12, 7-4 Horizon) led the entire game, going into halftime up 44-29 and never looking back. It was their fourth straight win.
Norris Cole grabbed a double-double by scoring 13 points and making 10 assists. D'Aundray Brown finished with 15 points while Jeremy Montgomery added 13.
Jeremy Buttell and Zavion Neely led the Flames (5-17, 1-11) with 17 points each. Buttell also pulled down 10 rebounds.
- UIC hires McClain as men's basketball coach Mar 23
- Illinois-Chicago fires Moore Mar 10
- Virginia downs Cleveland State, moves to 10-0 Dec 18
- No. 6 Virginia gets back to work against Cleveland State Dec 18
- Louisville grinds past Cleveland State for Pitino's 700th win Nov 26
- Cardinals set sights on Vikings Nov 26
- Kentucky fends off upset-minded Cleveland State Nov 25
- Vikings face daunting task against mighty Wildcats Nov 25
- UIC gives Moore contract extension Apr 17
- Leslie, NC State down Cleveland State Dec 8
- Vikings come calling on 25th-ranked Wolfpack Dec 8
- No. 5 Michigan thumps Cleveland State Nov 14