North Dakota State defeats Southern Utah 79-59Feb 7, 2010 - 3:36 AM FARGO, N.D.(AP) -- Eric Carlson scored 19 points and Nate Zastrow added 16 to lead North Dakota State to a 79-59 victory against Southern Utah on Saturday night.
Josh Vaughan had 15 points for the Bison (9-14, 6-7 Summit League).
Davis Baker scored 20 points and Matt Massey added 18 for Southern Utah (6-17, 2-10).
A 22-11 run over the last 8:42 of the first half gave North Dakota State a 39-28 halftime lead. The Thunderbirds got no closer than eight points in the second half.
- South Dakota State men win Summit championship, 67-59 Mar 9
- North Dakota State edges IPFW in Summit tourney, 69-68 Mar 7
- Werner, N. Dakota St. beat IUPUI in Summit tourney quarters Mar 6
- Dupree returns to North Dakota St 2 weeks after leaving Jan 25
- North Dakota State guard leaves team in dispute over role Jan 12
- Saint Mary's rolls over Southern Utah 92-36 Dec 17
- North Dakota State beats NAIA Valley City State 69-49 Nov 18
- Gonzaga holds off North Dakota State Mar 21
- Bison and Bulldogs get together in South Regional fracas Mar 20
- Bison edge Jackrabbits in Summit final thriller Mar 10
- Bison battle Jackrabbits in Summit League finale Mar 10
- No. 10 Texas crushes North Dakota State Nov 15