UC Riverside rolls past Cal State-Fullerton 76-59Feb 7, 2010 - 4:24 AM FULLERTON, Calif.(AP) -- Kyle Austin scored 35 points and grabbed 11 rebounds Saturday night to lead UC Riverside to a 76-59 victory over Cal State-Fullerton.
Austin, a 6-foot-8 junior, was 13-for-21 from the field - including all three of his 3-point attempts - and 6-for-6 from the free-throw line for the Highlanders (9-14, 3-8 Big West).
No other Highlanders scored in double figures, but Larry Gurganious matched Austin's 11 rebounds. Riverside outrebounded Fullerton 39-24 and made all six of their shots from behind the 3-point line.
Aaron Thompson led the Titans (11-11, 5-5) with 16 points. Jacques Streeter scored 13 points and Bryce Webster 11 for Cal State-Fullerton.
UC Riverside never trailed in the game and led 36-27 at halftime.
- Coggins' 19 leads CS Fullerton past CS East Bay, 75-52 Jan 3
- Highlanders and Aztecs mix it up in non-conference action Dec 22
- No. 25 Utah hammers UC Riverside Nov 21
- Utes seek turnaround against visiting Highlanders Nov 21
- Coggins transfers from Air Force to Cal State Fullerton Jul 30
- Marquette tops Cal State Fullerton Nov 28
- Golden Eagles eye up Titans in Wooden Legacy Nov 28
- Taylor named CS Fullerton coach Apr 3
- Harden paces UC Davis by Cal State Fullerton 68-65 Mar 12
- Cal State Fullerton turns back Northridge 84-76 Mar 10
- UC Davis beats Cal State Fullerton 92-86 in OT Mar 7
- Long Beach State squeezes past UC Riverside 76-74 Mar 6