Robert Morris 52, Bryant 42Feb 14, 2010 - 12:02 AM SMITHFIELD, R.I. (AP) -- Rob Robinson scored 12 points and Robert Morris pulled away late to defeat Bryant 52-42 on Saturday.
The Colonials (18-9, 13-1 Northeast Conference) outscored Bryant 17-3 in the final 10:12 to win their 11th consecutive conference game.
Bryant led 39-35, but Robert Morris went on a 9-0 run for a 44-39 lead, capped by Robinson's free throw with 3:04 remaining. Bryant's Adam Parzych hit a 3-pointer with 2:31 to play, but the Colonials closed the game on an 8-0 run to go 2-1 on a three-game road trip.
The Bulldogs (0-26, 0-14) took an 18-12 lead on Parzych's 3-pointer with 8:27 left in the first half, but the Colonials tied the score at 18 on Russell Johnson's dunk with 6:52 left.
Robert Morris shot 34.8 percent from the field (16-for-46) and hit only 1 3-pointer in 11 attempts. The Colonials outrebounded Bryant 37-27.
Vlad Kondratyev scored 15 points for Bryant.
- Thomas Bryant to return for sophomore season at Indiana Apr 7
- Robert Morris cruises past Bryant 89-71 Feb 6
- Robert Morris never trails in 65-54 win over Bryant Jan 23
- Toole gets extension at Robert Morris Apr 15
- Duke crushes Robert Morris in NCAA opener Mar 21
- Colonials and Blue Devils mix it up in NCAA Tourney Mar 20
- Robert Morris rallies past North Florida in First Four Mar 18
- Colonials and Ospreys clash in NCAA Tournament Mar 18
- Robert Morris downs St. Francis-NY for NEC crown Mar 10
- Terriers take on Colonials in NEC title tilt Mar 10
- No. 6 Tar Heels beat Robert Morris 103-59 Nov 17
- Colonials tangle with sixth-ranked Tar Heels Nov 16