Western Kentucky routs Arkansas-Little Rock 67-46Feb 14, 2010 - 4:26 AM LITTLE ROCK, Ark.(AP) -- Western Kentucky opened up a big lead early and rolled to an easy 67-46 victory over Arkansas-Little Rock Saturday night.
AJ Slaughter led the Hilltoppers (15-12, 8-6 Sun Belt) with 20 points and eight assists, and Caden Dickerson added 13 points off the bench. Western Kentucky raced to a 30-9 lead and led 37-17 at halftime as the Trojans made just 4-of-24 shots from the field in the first 20 minutes.
No Arkansas-Little Rock player scored in double figures. Courtney Jackson had nine points and 11 assists for the Trojans (7-18, 3-11). UALR made 28 percent of its shots in the game. The Hilltoppers held a 42-30 edge on the boards.
- Arkansas-Little Rock hires Beard as men's coach Apr 9
- Arkansas-Little Rock fires men's coach Shields Mar 18
- Memphis manages to hold off Arkansas-Little Rock Dec 14
- Trojans seek upset of 16th-ranked Tigers Dec 13
- No. 11 Florida cruises past Arkansas-Little Rock Nov 16
- Trojans come calling on 11th-ranked Gators Nov 16
- No. 11 Cincinnati dispatches Arkansas-Little Rock Dec 6
- Bearcats get set to battle Trojans Dec 6
- No. 2 Kentucky rips Arkansas-Little Rock Jan 4
- No.2 Wildcats and Trojans meet at Freedom Hall Jan 3
- UNC-Asheville edges UALR in NCAA tourney opener Mar 15
- Bozeman lifts Arkansas-Little Rock to Sun Belt crown Mar 8