Radford outlasts Liberty 74-69Feb 17, 2010 - 2:59 AM LYNCHBURG, Va.(AP) -- Art Parakhouski tallied his 21st double-double of the season, scoring 25 points and grabbing 14 rebounds, as Radford beat Liberty 74-69 on Tuesday night.
Parakhouski, who connected on 9 of 15 shots from the floor, had 14 first-half points for The Highlanders (15-11, 11-5 Big South Conference). Laz Trifunovic added 13 points and Joey Lynch-Flohr had 10 for the Highlanders, who shot 52 percent (26 of 50) from the field.
In the second half, Radford built its largest lead of the game at 49-41 lead with 14:26 left. But a 17-5 run put the Flames (13-14, 8-7) back ahead, 58-54, with 6:36 remaining.
The Highlanders answered with an 11-0 run, including Blake Smith's 3-pointer with 5:26 left that put the Radford back out in front to stay.
Evan Gordon led the Flames with 17 points, Patrick Konan finished with 16 and Jesse Sanders added 11.
- Kemrite's 3-pointers help Liberty top Summit 90-49 Nov 14
- Flame Out: NC A&T edges Liberty in Tourney opener Mar 19
- NCAA Tournament gets underway as Aggies take on Flames Mar 19
- Liberty wins Big South, going dancing with 20 losses Mar 10
- Buccaneers and Flames battle for Big South crown Mar 10
- NCAA punishes Radford for violations Feb 24
- Kentucky rolls over Radford Nov 23
- Radford faces tall task in clash with No. 2 Kentucky Nov 23
- 20th-ranked Aggies extinguish Flames Nov 10
- Aggies begin season against Flames in 2K Sports Classic Nov 9
- Walker, Gators bounce back to down Radford Dec 22
- Radford defeats Charleston Southern 64-61 in OT Mar 2