Denver turns back Arkansas-Little Rock 62-57Feb 19, 2010 - 4:29 AM DENVER(AP) -- Brian Stafford scored 22 points, including a key 3-pointer with 1:41 remaining, as Denver hung on to beat Arkansas-Little Rock 62-57 on Thursday night for its 14th consecutive victory at home.
Chase Hallam and Nate Rohnert each added 11 points for Denver (15-11, 8-7 Sun Belt), which hasn't lost at Magness Arena since a season-opening loss to Northern Iowa on Nov. 13.
Solomon Bozeman had 15 points to lead Arkansas-Little Rock (7-19, 3-12), which remained winless in 13 games on the road this season. Derrick Bails and Courtney Jackson added 11 points apiece for the Trojans.
- University of Denver hires Rodney Billups as coach Mar 14
- Denver fires coach Joe Scott after 9 seasons Mar 11
- South Dakota State edges Denver in Summit tourney 54-53 Mar 8
- Rosga, Denver beat Omaha, advance to Summit League semis Mar 7
- Arkansas-Little Rock hires Beard as men's coach Apr 9
- Arkansas-Little Rock fires men's coach Shields Mar 18
- Northern Iowa tops Denver on 30 shots Dec 10
- Panthers hit road to take on Pioneers Dec 10
- Memphis manages to hold off Arkansas-Little Rock Dec 14
- Trojans seek upset of 16th-ranked Tigers Dec 13
- No. 11 Florida cruises past Arkansas-Little Rock Nov 16
- Trojans come calling on 11th-ranked Gators Nov 16