Brown rolls past Dartmouth 76-57Feb 28, 2010 - 2:31 AM HANOVER, N.H.(AP) -- Matt Mullery scored 20 points and Brown's bench contributed with 40 points as the Bears defeated Dartmouth 76-57 on Saturday night.
Mullery moved into 17th on Brown's career scoring list (1,105 points) to help the Bears (11-18, 5-7 Ivy League) win for the fourth time in six games.
Holding a 42-40 lead early in the second half, Brown outscored Dartmouth 16-4 to take a 58-44 lead on Tucker Halpern's 3-pointer with 9:16 remaining.
Adrian Williams, who scored 15 points off the bench, connected on his fifth 3-pointer to give Brown a 61-46 lead with 8 minutes left to play.
Brown was 10 of 24 from the 3-point line (41.7 percent) and 12 of 13 from the free throw line (92.3 percent).
Halpern scored 16 and Peter Sullivan had 11 rebounds for Brown.
Ronnie Dixon led Dartmouth (5-21, 1-11) with 16 points, Robby Pride had 11 and Matt LaBove scored 10.
- NCAA BB
DARTMOUTH 57 FINAL
Feb 27 8:36 PM
- NCAA BB
DARTMOUTH 34 HALFTIME
Feb 27 7:41 PM
- Cal freshman star Jaylen Brown to declare for NBA draft Apr 21
- Hall of Fame coach Larry Brown back for No. 10 SMU Jan 11
- Larry Brown not on No. 15 SMU bench after halftime Jan 10
- SMU's Brown set for return after 9-game NCAA suspension Dec 21
- SMU opener marks start of Larry Brown's NCAA suspension Nov 12
- Auburn freshman guard Bryce Brown suspended for opener Nov 12
- Cal freshmen stars Brown, Rabb focused on school first Oct 29
- Top recruit Jaylen Brown picks Cal May 1
- Holy Carmody! Crusaders name their coach Mar 19
- Holy Cross fires Brown after 5 seasons Mar 6
- Elijah Brown leaving Butler Apr 18
- Missouri's Brown to become eligible for NBA Draft Apr 2