Shipp shoots red-hot UCLA to rout of OregonMar 7, 2009 - 10:55 PM LOS ANGELES (Ticker) -- Josh Shipp's enjoyed a career day in his final game at Pauley Pavilion.
Shipp scored a career-high 28 points on Senior Day to lead No. 17 UCLA to a 94-68 rout of Pac-10 Conference rival Oregon.
It was a sweet ending to the regular season for Shipp, who has averaged 22.8 points during UCLA's current four-game winning streak. The 6-5 senior shot 11-of-17 from the floor and went 4-for-7 from beyond the arc to pace four Bruins in double figures.
Darren Collison scored 19 points while Alfred Aboya and Nikola Dragovic added 10 each for UCLA (24-7, 13-5 Pac-10), which has won five of its last six games.
Drew Wiley scored 18 points off the bench to pace the Ducks (8-22, 2-16), who shot 42 percent (12-of-29) from the arc.
- Michigan-UCLA basketball to play home-and-home series May 13
- Altman on Coach K: 'I had no problem with what he did' Apr 1
- Coach K apologizes to Altman for postgame chat with Brooks Mar 26
- Altman backs Brooks after late-game drama with Coach K Mar 26
- Oklahoma's Kruger, Oregon's Altman test bond in Elite Eight Mar 25
- Oregon takes the national stage against defending champ Duke Mar 23
- Versatility a key as top-seed Oregon faces St. Joseph's Mar 19
- Tyler Dorsey a catalyst to Oregon's surge for No. 1 seed Mar 17
- Oregon's rise on national stage highlighted by top seed Mar 15
- UCLA guard Bryce Alford recovering from hit to jaw Mar 6
- Power outage briefly cuts lights at Oregon-USC game Mar 5
- Oregon breaks into top 10, highest ranking since '07 Feb 29