Portland women rout Washington State 79-53Dec 13, 2009 - 11:32 PM PULLMAN, Wash.(AP) -- Tara Cronin scored a season-high 19 points as Portland beat Washington State 79-53 on Sunday.
Laiken Dollente added 14 points and seven rebounds for the Pilots (7-3), who have not lost to Washington State in 24 years.
Washington State (4-5) was led by Jazmine Perkins and Kiki Moore, who each scored 10 points. Portland outrebounded the Cougars 43-35.
The Pilots came out in the second half and went on a 17-6 run to take a 49-27 lead at the 13-minute mark.
The Pilots shot 52.5 percent from the field, 60.6 percent in the second half alone. The Cougars were cold from the field, shooting poorly the entire game. Washington State made only seven shots from the field in the first half in 39 attempts for 17.9 percent.
- Trojan women beat Washington State 77-73 in Pac 12 tourney Mar 4
- Payton leads Oregon State past Washington State 69-49 Feb 28
- Crozon, Rodriguez lead Utah women over Washington St 75-69 Feb 27
- Cooks lifts Washington State women over Arizona 62-61 Feb 21
- Brunner, No. 9 Arizona State cruise past Washingtom Feb 19
- No. 14 UCLA women pull away from Washington State 73-61 Feb 13
- Hamblin, Weise lead No. 9 Oregon State women past WSU, 54-45 Feb 7
- No. 16 Stanford pulls away from Washington State 69-52 Jan 31
- No. 17 UCLA women hold off Washington State 75-73 Jan 17
- Washington State women beat No. 25 Southern Cal 73-61 Jan 16
- No. 14 Arizona State women defeat Washington State 63-45 Jan 10
- No. 9 Oregon State women rout Portland 94-50 Nov 17