Xavier 73, La Salle 47Jan 16, 2010 - 8:05 PM PHILADELPHIA (AP) -- Amber Harris scored 16 points and had 11 rebounds to lead No. 14 Xavier to a 73-47 win over La Salle on Saturday.
Harris had her fourth straight double-double after missing most of last season with a knee injury. Tyeasha Moss and Ta'Shia Phillips each scored 14 points and Katie Rutan added 11 for Xavier (12-3, 2-0 Atlantic 10).
The Musketeers went on a 36-15 run in the first half to build a 45-22 halftime lead.
Ashley Gale led La Salle (5-13, 0-3) with 10 points and Chelsea Conner added eight.
The Explorers were playing without high scorer Morgan Robertson (11.1 points), who missed the game with a knee injury.
- No. 23 DePaul women beat Xavier 82-52 Feb 12
- Louisville advances to Sweet 16 Mar 23
- South Dakota State no match for Xavier Mar 20
- Phillips helps Xavier claim A-10 title Mar 7
- Xavier advances to A-10 title game Mar 6
- Strong second half powers Xavier past St. Joe's Mar 5
- Harris helps Xavier edge Temple, clinch A-10 Feb 27
- No. 6 Xavier dominates George Washington Feb 23
- Phillips, Xavier push win streak to 13 games Feb 20
- No. 6 Xavier rolls past Saint Louis Feb 16
- No. 7 Xavier dominates Fordham Feb 12
- Phillips, Moss propel Xavier past Richmond Feb 9