Phillips, Xavier push win streak to 13 gamesFeb 20, 2011 - 7:34 PM Cincinnati, OH (Sports Network) - Ta'Shia Phillips posted 26 points and 11 rebounds to power sixth-ranked Xavier to a 77-51 victory over Duquesne.
Amber Harris had 16 points and 12 boards for the Musketeers (23-2, 12-0 A-10), who have won 13 games in a row. Special Jennings totaled 14 points and six assists for Xavier, which extended its home winning streak to 22 games.
Samantha Pollino scored 11 points to pace Duquesne (20-7, 7-5).
- Big three lead UConn past Duquesne 97-51 in NCAA round two Mar 22
- Duquesne-UConn Preview Mar 20
- Top-seed UConn faces confident Duquesne team in second round Mar 20
- Duquesne beats Seton Hall 97-76 in NCAA tournament debut Mar 19
- Duquesne-Seton Hall Preview Mar 18
- George Washington rallies by Duquesne for A10 women's title Mar 6
- No. 23 DePaul women beat Xavier 82-52 Feb 12
- Duquesne upsets No. 25 St. John's women, 76-57 Dec 19
- Duquesne names Burt head coach Apr 27
- Duquesne extends contract of women's hoops coach May 14
- Louisville advances to Sweet 16 Mar 23
- South Dakota State no match for Xavier Mar 20