Adams leads Aggies to easy win over Texas TechFeb 23, 2011 - 3:54 AM College Station, TX (Sports Network) - Danielle Adams posted 30 points and 12 rebounds to lead No. 5 Texas A&M to an 84-60 victory over Texas Tech in conference action at Reed Arena.
Tyra White netted 20 points for the Aggies, (23-3, 11-2 Big 12), who have won two straight and five of their last six games overall. Karla Gilbert and Sydney Colson both notched 10 points in the victory.
Chynna Brown poured in 15 points for the Lady Raiders (19-8, 6-7), who saw their three-game win streak halted. Teena Wickett contributed 11 points and Monique Smalls added 10 points and five assists in the loss.
- Bulgak's 18 points lead Florida St. to 74-56 win over A&M Mar 21
- Florida St.-Texas A&M Preview Mar 20
- Texas A&M's Howard and FSU's Thomas key in 2nd round matchup Mar 20
- Howard sets NCAA Tournament rebound record in Aggies win Mar 19
- Texas A&M suspends Courtney Williams and Shlonte Allen Mar 19
- Missouri St.-Texas A&M Preview Mar 18
- No. 4 Baylor women roll past Texas Tech 82-51 Mar 5
- Tennessee women beat No. 15 A&M 70-60 for 3rd straight win Mar 4
- Texas Tech women beat Iowa St. 89-84 in Big 12 tournament Mar 4
- No. 24 Oklahoma women beat Texas Tech 70-60 Mar 1
- No. 15 Kentucky women defeat No. 11 Texas A&M 71-58 Feb 28
- No. 11 Texas A&M women win 6th straight, beat Auburn 57-49 Feb 25