Liston, No. 7 Duke beat Florida StateJan 14, 2012 - 3:01 AM
Chelsea Gray chipped in 11 points for the Blue Devils (13-2, 4-0 ACC), who have won seven in a row overall since a loss at Kentucky on December 8.
They played their first game since announcing Tuesday that sophomore guard Chloe Wells would not play the rest of the season. Wells, who was averaging 10.4 points and 4.0 assists, violated undisclosed university policy and is not enrolled for the spring semester.
Natasha Howard had 17 points, Cierra Bravard added 16 and Chasity Clayton scored 15 to lead Florida State (10-8, 2-2).
The Seminoles won't have much time to recover -- they host No. 13 Miami on Sunday.
Duke's 33-game winning streak at Cameron Indoor Stadium includes 25 straight against ACC opponents.
The Blue Devils, who have a 32-8 lead in the all-time series with Florida State, led by as many as 14 points with under three minutes to go. The Seminoles scored the last seven points of the game.
- FLORIDA STATE: 66
Jan 13 8:46 PM
- FLORIDA STATE: 29
Jan 13 7:45 PM
- FLORIDA STATE: 0
1st Half - 20:00
Jan 13 7:06 PM
- Illinois center Chatrice White transfers to Florida State May 14
- Duke: Investigation over, McCallie to remain women's coach May 8
- Duke women's basketball adds transfer from Wagner May 3
- Duke: Human resources reviewing women's basketball program Apr 12
- Stevens, Salvadores leaving Duke women's basketball team Apr 1
- Baylor women in 3rd straight Elite 8 with 78-58 win over FSU Mar 26
- Florida St.-Baylor Preview Mar 25
- Baylor women in usual place; Seminoles are stepping up Mar 25
- Florida State women look to make good on president's pick Mar 24
- Bulgak's 18 points lead Florida St. to 74-56 win over A&M Mar 21
- Florida St.-Texas A&M Preview Mar 20
- Texas A&M's Howard and FSU's Thomas key in 2nd round matchup Mar 20