Bolts overcome 3-goal deficit, top Panthers in SONov 7, 2011 - 3:56 AM
Tampa had trailed 3-0 just 15:21 in, but scored twice in the second period and tied the game in the third.
After the first six shooters were stopped, Moore skated in and stuffed a forehand past Florida's Jose Theodore.
Sean Bergenheim was the last chance for Florida, but his wrister was stopped by Roloson.
Steven Stamkos had a goal and an assist while Teddy Purcell and Ryan Malone each scored for the Lightning, who have won three of four.
Mike Santorelli, Brian Campbell and Tomas Kopecky each notched a goal for the Panthers, who lost all three games on their homestand in a shootout. Theodore stopped 34 shots in the loss.
"It's not the way we ever want to play," said Florida right wing Kris Versteeg. "This game was really frustrating, but hopefully we can turn things around with our next couple of games on the road."
Trailing by three goals, Tampa got one back at the 16:20 mark of the second when Malone snapped home a rebound from the left side and the team scored just 1:26 later.
Matt Gilroy held the puck at the left point and used a spin move to get around the defender. He skated to the low left side and snapped a pass over to the right side where Stamkos one-timed it home to make it a 3-2 game.
The Lightning then tied the game at the 8:11 mark of the third when Purcell's shot went off the right post, then the left post and hit off the skate of Scottie Upshall before sneaking over the line.
Overtime saw Theodore make six stops and Roloson turn aside two.
"I don't know how many times I've been throw in [in relief, but] I don't think we've ever come back to get a win," Roloson said. " Give our guys a lot of credit. We stuck with our gameplan and battled back."
The Panthers got on the board at the 1:49 mark of the first when Campbell's wrist shot from in front deflected off a Lightning and snuck past Mathieu Garon.
Florida made it a 2-0 game at 13:05 of the first as Jack Skille skated into the Tampa end and from the left wing fired the puck over to the right where Kopecky wristed it home.
Just over two minutes later, the Panthers made it a 3-0 game when Santorelli snapped a shot past Garon, who was pulled after the goal.
Garon finished the game with just nine saves...It was the first time in team history that Florida had a shootout in three straight games...Florida had won the previous two meetings with Tampa this season...Florida plays at Toronto on Tuesday...Tampa hosts Philly on Wednesday.
- TAMPA BAY: 4
Final - 2OT
Nov 6 7:47 PM
- TAMPA BAY: 3
End of OT
Nov 6 7:43 PM
- TAMPA BAY: 3
End of Regulation
Nov 6 7:30 PM
- Martin St. Louis snap shot on Jose Theodore.
Lightning 3, Panthers 3 3rd - 10:38Nov 6 7:13 PM
- Steve Downie wrist shot on Jose Theodore.
Lightning 2, Panthers 3 3rd - 11:51Nov 6 7:11 PM
- Tampa Bay Goal - Steve Downie (2), at 8:11.
Lightning 3, Panthers 3 3rd - 11:49Nov 6 7:11 PM
- TAMPA BAY: 2
End of 2nd
Nov 6 6:40 PM
- Tampa Bay Goal - Steven Stamkos (10), from Matt Gilroy at 17:46.
Lightning 2, Panthers 3 2nd - 2:14Nov 6 6:39 PM
- Tampa Bay Power-Play Goal - Ryan Malone (4), from Eric Brewer at 16:20.
Lightning 1, Panthers 3 2nd - 3:40Nov 6 6:36 PM
- TAMPA BAY: 0
End of 1st
Nov 6 5:45 PM
- Brett Connolly wrap-around shot on Jose Theodore.
Lightning 0, Panthers 3 1st - 4:26Nov 6 5:39 PM
- Florida Goal - Tomas Kopecky (2), from Jack Skille at 13:05.
Lightning 0, Panthers 2 1st - 6:55Nov 6 5:31 PM
- Steve Downie tip-in shot on Jose Theodore.
Lightning 0, Panthers 1 1st - 17:46Nov 6 5:14 PM
- Brian Campbell wrist shot on Mathieu Garon.
Lightning 0, Panthers 0 1st - 18:11Nov 6 5:12 PM
- Florida Power-Play Goal - Brian Campbell, at 1:49.
Lightning 0, Panthers 1 1st - 18:11Nov 6 5:12 PM
- TAMPA BAY: 0
1st Period - 20:00
Nov 6 5:09 PM
- Penguins starting G Fleury in Game 5 May 23
- Penguins remove G Murray after second period May 23
- Johnson's OT deflection lifts Lightning over Penguins 4-3 May 23
- Lightning-Penguins Preview May 21
- Murray or Fleury? Penguins weighing options in goal May 21
- Friday's Sports In Brief May 21
- Lightning beat Penguins 4-3, even Eastern Conference finals May 21
- Penguins find higher gear against Lightning in East finals May 20
- Penguins-Lightning Preview May 19
- Crosby, Kessel help Penguins beat Lightning 4-2 in Game 3 May 19
- Confident Lightning feel Penguins haven't see their best May 18
- Penguins-Lightning Preview May 17