Chicago rallies to defeat AtlantaJul 10, 2011 - 2:42 AM Chicago, IL (Sports Network) - Epiphanny Prince dropped in 24 points as the Chicago Sky rallied from behind to earn a 81-69 victory over the Atlanta Dream.
Sylvia Fowles added a double-double with 10 points and 12 rebounds, and Courtney Vandersloot scored 16 with nine assists as the Sky improved to 6-6 on the year.
Angel McCoughtry led the Dream with 17 points, eight boards and six assists. Erika de Souza scored 14, Iziane Castro Marques added 12 and Sancho Lyttle contributed 10 points off the bench.
The Dream (3-8) held a 22-10 advantage after the first quarter, but the Sky answered by outscoring their opponents in every subsequent quarter.
- ATLANTA: 69
Jul 9 10:14 PM
- ATLANTA: 39
Jul 9 8:58 PM
- ATLANTA: 0
1st Quarter - 10:00
Jul 9 8:10 PM
- WNBA Capsules May 22
- WNBA Capsules May 21
- WNBA Capsules May 18
- Vandersloot, Pondexter help Sky cruise to 93-70 win over Sun May 14
- Atlanta cuts 41-year-old Milton-Jones, WNBA's oldest player May 12
- WNBA in Big D: Wings land in Dallas, league's 1st team there May 10
- Indiana trades Layshia Clarendon to Atlanta for draft pick May 10
- Liberty trade for All-Star guard Shoni Schimmel May 2
- Taurasi, Catchings, Bird headline US women's Olympic team Apr 27
- Dream re-sign Cierra Burdick and Ariel Massengale Mar 2
- Coaches: Racial remarks fuel New Mexico basketball spat Feb 26
- Coaches: Racial remarks fuel New Mexico basketball spat Feb 25