McCoughtry guides Dream past SkyJul 17, 2011 - 1:55 AM Atlanta, GA (Sports Network) - Angel McCoughtry had 24 points and five rebounds as the Atlanta Dream used a big fourth quarter to take a 76-68 win over the Chicago Sky.
Lindsey Harding had 14 points and seven assists, Armintie Price added 13 points and 10 assists while Erika de Souza donated 12 points and eight rebounds for the Dream, who had dropped their previous two.
Sylvia Fowles had 20 points and 11 boards and Cathrine Kraayeveld added 12 points for the Sky, who have lost two of three.
Trailing by two to start the final frame, McCoughtry helped her squad with nine points while Atlanta shot 56.3 percent as a team and held Chicago to just 4-of-15 shooting in the final stanza.
- CHICAGO: 68
Jul 16 9:37 PM
- CHICAGO: 33
Jul 16 8:26 PM
- CHICAGO: 0
1st Quarter - 10:00
Jul 16 7:38 PM
- WNBA Capsules May 22
- WNBA Capsules May 21
- WNBA Capsules May 18
- Vandersloot, Pondexter help Sky cruise to 93-70 win over Sun May 14
- Atlanta cuts 41-year-old Milton-Jones, WNBA's oldest player May 12
- WNBA in Big D: Wings land in Dallas, league's 1st team there May 10
- Indiana trades Layshia Clarendon to Atlanta for draft pick May 10
- Liberty trade for All-Star guard Shoni Schimmel May 2
- Taurasi, Catchings, Bird headline US women's Olympic team Apr 27
- Dream re-sign Cierra Burdick and Ariel Massengale Mar 2
- Coaches: Racial remarks fuel New Mexico basketball spat Feb 26
- Coaches: Racial remarks fuel New Mexico basketball spat Feb 25