Prince leads Sky past FeverJun 23, 2013 - 1:25 AM Indianapolis, IN (Sports Network) - Epiphanny Prince scored 21 points and grabbed six rebounds to lead the Chicago Sky in a 71-61 win over the Indiana Fever.
Elena Delle Donne had 13 points and seven rebounds while Sylvia Fowles added 11 points and seven boards for the Sky, who had lost three of four coming in.
Shavonte Zellous had 17 points for the Fever, who have lost six straight since a season-opening win.
Trailing by two points to open the third quarter, Chicago took control of the game with an 11-0 run as Delle Donne capped the run with a jumper with under three minutes to play for a 64-56 lead.
- CHICAGO: 71
Jun 22 8:57 PM
- CHICAGO: 35
Jun 22 7:54 PM
- CHICAGO: 0
1st Quarter - 10:00
Jun 22 7:11 PM
- WNBA Capsules May 22
- WNBA Capsules May 18
- Bye bye Birdie? Storm's Sue Bird not ready to walk away yet May 18
- WNBA Capsules May 14
- Vandersloot, Pondexter help Sky cruise to 93-70 win over Sun May 14
- WNBA set to tip off 20th season this weekend May 13
- Fever's Catchings cherishing every moment of farewell tour May 11
- Indiana trades Layshia Clarendon to Atlanta for draft pick May 10
- Taurasi, Catchings, Bird headline US women's Olympic team Apr 27
- Fever sign Pohlen, Wheeler to training camp deals Feb 8
- WNBA star Tamika Catchings interns at NBA offices Feb 6
- Minnesota Lynx re-sign WNBA finals MVP Sylvia Fowles Feb 2