Charles leads Connecticut past TulsaJul 3, 2013 - 1:36 AM Connecticut Sun cruised to an 88-69 win against the Tulsa Shock.
Charles had 17 points and a team-high 13 rebounds for the Sun, who snapped a four-game losing streak.
Connecticut's Allison Hightower poured in a team-high 18 points on 7-for-10 shooting. Iziane Castro Marques and Kalana Greene added 15 and 14 points, respectively.
Riquna Williams paced Tulsa with 23 points. Tulsa dropped its fourth straight game and never led in the game.
- WNBA Capsules May 21
- WNBA Capsules May 18
- WNBA Capsules May 15
- WNBA Capsules May 14
- Vandersloot, Pondexter help Sky cruise to 93-70 win over Sun May 14
- WNBA set to tip off 20th season this weekend May 13
- WNBA in Big D: Wings land in Dallas, league's 1st team there May 10
- Army star Kelsey Minato gets a chance to play in WNBA May 7
- UConn trio look to make history at WNBA draft Apr 14
- LA Sparks guard Riquna Williams to miss season with injury Mar 30
- Sparks acquire Riquna Williams from Wings for Phillips Mar 1
- Connecticut trades Williams to Dream for No. 4 draft pick Feb 3