Thunder roll past JazzMar 24, 2011 - 6:11 AM Oklahoma City, OK (Sports Network) - Russell Westbrook tallied 31 points and five assists, as the Oklahoma City Thunder handled the Utah Jazz, 106-94.
Kevin Durant added 29 points for the Thunder, who have won 10 of 12 and sit fourth in the Western Conference. Serge Ibaka donated 15 points, 13 boards and four blocks.
"Tonight we did a good job of causing turnovers," said Durant. "We got some easy baskets and everyone really chipped in tonight."
Al Jefferson finished with 32 points and 12 rebounds for the Jazz, who went 0-3 on a three-game road trip.
"We made too many mistakes and they took advantage of them," said Jefferson. "You know, we can point fingers, but at the end of the day we have to put this behind us and keep moving."
Paul Millsap chipped in with 18 points and seven boards for Utah, which is four games behind Memphis for the final playoff spot in the West.
The Thunder shot 66.7 percent from the field in the first quarter to grab a 32-25 lead.
Oklahoma City made just 33.3 percent of its shots in the second stanza, but still took a 50-45 margin into the locker room.
Utah tied the game at 63-63 with 3 1/2 minutes to go in the third, but the Thunder closed out the frame on a 15-6 run.
Westbrook tallied six points during the surge, which James Harden capped with a pair of free throws for a 78-69 lead heading to the fourth.
A pair of three-pointers from Durant and an Ibaka jumper extended Oklahoma City's margin to 98-80 with 5 1/2 minutes to play.
The Jazz never got closer than nine the rest of the way.
The Thunder took three of four games from the Jazz this season...Utah was without guard Devin Harris (hamstring) and forward Derrick Favors (ankle). To make matters worse for the Jazz, forward Andrei Kirilenko sat out the second half after bruising a nerve in his left knee...Utah has lost five in a row on the road...The Thunder shot 54.5 percent from the field.
- UTAH: 94
OKLAHOMA CITY: 106
Mar 23 10:29 PM
- UTAH: 69
OKLAHOMA CITY: 78
End of 3rd
Mar 23 9:52 PM
- UTAH: 45
OKLAHOMA CITY: 50
Mar 23 9:11 PM
- UTAH: 25
OKLAHOMA CITY: 32
End of 1st
Mar 23 8:37 PM
- UTAH: 0
OKLAHOMA CITY: 0
1st Quarter - 12:00
Mar 23 8:12 PM
- Warriors-Thunder Preview May 23
- Draymond, Westbrook swap barbs over fouls, kicks May 23
- Warriors' Green could face discipline after flagrant foul May 23
- Durant, Westbrook lead Thunder in blowout win over Warriors May 23
- Mark Cuban tells 'Meet The Press' Thunder are his title pick May 22
- Warriors-Thunder Preview May 21
- Warriors' big men must come up big in Game 3 against Thunder May 21
- Donovan, Kerr took very different paths to NBA coaching May 21
- Thunder will try to bounce back after big loss to Warriors May 20
- Column: Savor our version of Magic-Bird - Curry vs LeBron May 20
- Stephen Curry's sore right elbow not limiting him on court May 20
- Klay Thompson has carried Warriors this postseason May 19