Radford rolls past Roanoke 99-67Dec 13, 2009 - 11:42 PM RADFORD, Va.(AP) -- Art Parakhouski scored 25 points and Lazar Trifunovic added 22 to lead Radford to a 99-67 victory over Roanoke on Sunday.
Parakhouski, who entered as the top rebounder in Division I with 14.6 a game, also had 18 rebounds, giving him double-doubles in all eight games this season. Trifunovic, who transferred from Binghamton, also had a double-double, grabbing 11 rebounds in addition to going 10-for-14 from the floor.
Radford (5-3) took a 51-27 halftime lead behind Trifunovic and Parakhouski, who combined for 30 of the Highlanders' 51 first-half points.
Radford shot 58.8 percent (20-for-34) in the first half and 50.7 percent (38-for-75) for the game. The Highlanders also outrebounded the Maroons 55-29.
Joey Lynch-Flohr added 18 points and Amir Johnson had 11 for Radford.
Melvin Felix and Matt Crizer scored 11 each for the Roanoke (4-3), a Division III program.
- NCAA punishes Radford for violations Feb 24
- Kentucky rolls over Radford Nov 23
- Radford faces tall task in clash with No. 2 Kentucky Nov 23
- Walker, Gators bounce back to down Radford Dec 22
- Radford defeats Charleston Southern 64-61 in OT Mar 2
- Radford rallies to beat Winthrop 54-52 Feb 27
- Radford rolls past Presbyterian 75-58 Feb 25
- Radford defeats North Carolina-Wilmington 76-68 Feb 20
- Radford outlasts Liberty 74-69 Feb 16
- Coastal Carolina defeats Radford 52-51 Feb 13
- Radford sinks Charleston Southern 61-58 in OT Feb 11
- Radford defeats High Point 77-63 Feb 7