Feldeine leads Quinnipiac past Dartmouth 73-51Dec 30, 2009 - 9:47 PM HAMDEN, Conn.(AP) -- James Feldeine scored 18 points and Jeremy Baker added 15 to lead Quinnipiac to a 73-51 victory over Dartmouth on Wednesday.
Justin Rutty and Jamee Jackson each chipped in with 10 points for the Bobcats (6-5), who led 34-21 at halftime and had a 42-22 rebounding edge in the game.
Matt LaBove scored 13 points to lead Dartmouth (2-10), which hit only 19 of its 50 field goal attempts.
- Iona-Quinnipiac hoops game postponed Jan 2
- Napier, UConn down Quinnipiac in 2-OT Nov 19
- Huskies and Bobcats meet in Paradise Jam semifinals Nov 18
- Quinnipiac extends Moore through 2016-17 season Jul 11
- Harvard opens Ivy League action with win over Dartmouth Jan 7
- No. 22 Harvard opens Ivy League action against Dartmouth Jan 7
- Quinnipiac extends Moore through 2015-16 season Jul 18
- Quinnipiac's Moore receives contract extension Apr 29
- Hokies beat Quinnipiac 81-61 in 1st round of NIT Mar 17
- R Morris wins NEC, earns second straight NCAA bid Mar 11
- Robert Morris 52, Quinnipiac 50 Mar 10
- Quinnipiac defeats Long Island 83-78 Mar 7