No. 25 Dayton cruises past Wisconsin-MilwaukeeDec 5, 2009 - 4:55 AM DAYTON, Ohio(AP) -- Kendel Ross had 18 points and nine rebounds, leading five scorers in double figures, to help No. 25 Dayton cruise to an 86-52 victory over Wisconsin-Milwaukee on Friday night.
Justine Raterman and Brittany Wilson scored 11 points apiece and Elle Queen and Kayla Moses each had 10 for the Flyers (7-1).
Sami Tucker had 12 points and nine rebounds to lead the Panthers (4-3).
Ross scored 11 points in the first 4 minutes, and Dayton used a 17-0 run to stretch its lead to 56-16 on Kari Daugherty's jumper with 35 seconds left in the first half.
Amanda Viehauser's jumper with 12:11 left in the second half pulled UWM to 61-31, but that was as close as the Panthers got.
- Green Bay women rout Milwaukee, coast to Horizon title Mar 13
- No. 15 Northeastern women cruise past Milwaukee 69-44 Dec 6
- Dayton upsets No. 22 Louisville at Gulf Coast Showcase 79-66 Nov 29
- Smith leads No. 13 Stanford women past Dayton 74-66 Nov 28
- UConn shakes Dayton, advances to another Final Four Mar 31
- Dayton upsets Louisville to advance to Elite Eight Mar 28
- Malott, Dayton knock off Kentucky Mar 22
- Dayton handles Iowa State Mar 20
- Flyers foiled by Florida in first round Mar 23
- Dayton's Austria has successful knee surgery Feb 17
- Dayton's Jabir rewarded with extension Apr 17
- Mathies bounces back as Kentucky thumps Dayton Mar 26