Phillips, Moss propel Xavier past RichmondFeb 10, 2011 - 2:56 AM Richmond, VA (Sports Network) - Ta'Shia Phillips and Tyeasha Moss each scored 21 points, as seventh-ranked Xavier routed Richmond, 79-57.
Amber Harris posted a double-double with 13 points and 11 rebounds, joining Phillips in the double-double club, as the Xavier (20-2, 9-0 Atlantic 10) center grabbed 15 rebounds of her own.
Brittani Shells led Richmond (15-9, 6-4) with 24 of the team's 57 points. The Spiders made just 2-of-17 three-pointers in the game and allowed Xavier to make 53.3 percent of its shots in the deciding second half.
Abby Oliver chipped in with 11 points in the defeat.
- No. 23 DePaul women beat Xavier 82-52 Feb 12
- Two Richmond coaches presumed dead in balloon accident May 10
- Louisville advances to Sweet 16 Mar 23
- South Dakota State no match for Xavier Mar 20
- Phillips helps Xavier claim A-10 title Mar 7
- Xavier advances to A-10 title game Mar 6
- Strong second half powers Xavier past St. Joe's Mar 5
- Harris helps Xavier edge Temple, clinch A-10 Feb 27
- No. 6 Xavier dominates George Washington Feb 23
- Phillips, Xavier push win streak to 13 games Feb 20
- No. 6 Xavier rolls past Saint Louis Feb 16
- No. 7 Xavier dominates Fordham Feb 12