Catchings, Douglas lead Fever over SkySep 5, 2011 - 12:29 AM Rosemont, IL (Sports Network) - Tamika Catchings and Katie Douglas scored 17 points apiece Sunday to lead the Indiana Fever over the Chicago Sky, 88-80.
Erin Phillips added 16 points and Jessica Davenport had 14 off the bench for the Fever, who snapped a three-game losing streak.
Indiana shot 54.5 percent in the game and led by as many as 14 points.
Epiphanny Prince scored a game-high 21 points for the Sky, who have lost two in a row. Sylvia Fowles chipped in 15 points and Tamera Young had 12.
- INDIANA: 88
Sep 4 8:15 PM
- INDIANA: 51
Sep 4 7:04 PM
- INDIANA: 0
1st Quarter - 10:00
Sep 4 6:14 PM
- WNBA Capsules May 22
- WNBA Capsules May 18
- Bye bye Birdie? Storm's Sue Bird not ready to walk away yet May 18
- WNBA Capsules May 14
- Vandersloot, Pondexter help Sky cruise to 93-70 win over Sun May 14
- WNBA set to tip off 20th season this weekend May 13
- Fever's Catchings cherishing every moment of farewell tour May 11
- Indiana trades Layshia Clarendon to Atlanta for draft pick May 10
- Taurasi, Catchings, Bird headline US women's Olympic team Apr 27
- Fever sign Pohlen, Wheeler to training camp deals Feb 8
- WNBA star Tamika Catchings interns at NBA offices Feb 6
- Minnesota Lynx re-sign WNBA finals MVP Sylvia Fowles Feb 2