Prince pushes Sky past ShockJun 3, 2013 - 12:31 AM Rosemont, IL (Sports Network) - Epiphanny Prince led five Chicago players in double figures with 19 points, as the Sky surged past the Tulsa Shock, 92-71, Sunday at Allstate Arena.
Tamera Young added 16 points off the bench, while Elena Delle Donne and Swin Cash contributed 15 and 14 points, respectively, for the Sky, who remained perfect (3-0) on the young season.
Sylvia Fowles donated 10 points and 13 rebounds in the victory.
Glory Johnson paced the Shock with 15 points and 13 boards. Skylar Diggins, Candice Wiggins and Jennifer Lacy each scored eight points for Tulsa, which has lost all four games this season.
Tulsa trailed by just two, 40-38, at the break before the Sky opened the second half on a 9-2 surge that Delle Donne capped with a 3-pointer.
Cash and Prince poured in triples around a Delle Donne layup later in the frame to push the lead to 15 and the Sky carried a 65-51 advantage into the fourth.
Chicago kept its cushion in double-digits throughout the fourth quarter.
- TULSA: 71
Jun 2 8:03 PM
- TULSA: 38
Jun 2 7:01 PM
- TULSA: 0
1st Quarter - 10:00
Jun 2 6:12 PM
- WNBA Capsules May 22
- WNBA Capsules May 18
- WNBA Capsules May 15
- WNBA Capsules May 14
- Vandersloot, Pondexter help Sky cruise to 93-70 win over Sun May 14
- WNBA set to tip off 20th season this weekend May 13
- WNBA in Big D: Wings land in Dallas, league's 1st team there May 10
- LA Sparks guard Riquna Williams to miss season with injury Mar 30
- Sparks acquire Riquna Williams from Wings for Phillips Mar 1
- Adam Silver confident in WNBA, plans to be more involved Nov 5
- WNBA franchise in North Texas area to be called Dallas Wings Nov 2
- Glory Johnson gives birth to twins Oct 18