Tulsa rallies to top ConnecticutJul 20, 2013 - 2:31 AM Tulsa, OK (Sports Network) - Glory Johnson had 14 points and 17 rebounds to lead the Tulsa Shock to a 64-58 win over the Connecticut Sun.
Tulsa trailed by a point entering the fourth quarter, but rode a 12-6 run to close out the game and pick up the win.
Liz Cambage had six of her 13 points in the fourth quarter for the Shock. She also pulled down 17 rebounds, including 10 offensive boards to help Tulsa win its second straight on the heels of a six-game losing streak.
Allison Hightower led Connecticut with 14 points as the Sun lost for the 10th time in its last 13 games.
Tulsa took advantage of a significant advantage down low. The Shock outrebounded Connecticut, 62-39, and outscored the Sun in the paint by a 38-24 margin.
- CONNECTICUT: 58
Jul 19 10:09 PM
- CONNECTICUT: 28
Jul 19 8:57 PM
- CONNECTICUT: 0
1st Quarter - 10:00
Jul 19 8:11 PM
- WNBA Capsules May 21
- WNBA Capsules May 18
- WNBA Capsules May 15
- WNBA Capsules May 14
- Vandersloot, Pondexter help Sky cruise to 93-70 win over Sun May 14
- WNBA set to tip off 20th season this weekend May 13
- WNBA in Big D: Wings land in Dallas, league's 1st team there May 10
- Army star Kelsey Minato gets a chance to play in WNBA May 7
- UConn trio look to make history at WNBA draft Apr 14
- LA Sparks guard Riquna Williams to miss season with injury Mar 30
- Sparks acquire Riquna Williams from Wings for Phillips Mar 1
- Connecticut trades Williams to Dream for No. 4 draft pick Feb 3