Rush sink Brigade on last-second touchdownApr 15, 2008 - 3:46 AM KANSAS CITY, Kansas (Ticker) -- Russ Michna threw a 15-yard touchdown pass to Travis LaTendresse with six seconds to play, lifting the Chicago Rush to a 49-42 victory over the Kansas City Brigade on Monday.
Michna threw four touchdown passes and ran for another for the Rush (5-2), who needed the dramatic finish after squandering a 14-point lead on four separate occasions.
Kansas City (0-6) rallied to tie the game in the fourth quarter on D. Bryant's 9-yard scoring pass to Jerel Meyers and Dawan Moss' 8-yard touchdown run.
Meyers had 11 receptions for 88 yards and the touchdown.
KANSAS CITY 42 FINAL
Rush 49, Command 42 FinalApr 14 11:07 PM
KANSAS CITY 28 END, 3RD QTR
Rush 35, Command 28 End of 3rdApr 14 10:41 PM
KANSAS CITY 21 HALFTIME
Rush 28, Command 21 HalfApr 14 9:44 PM
KANSAS CITY 0 END, 1ST QTR
Rush 14, Command 0 End of 1stApr 14 9:02 PM
- MacPherson guides Rampage past Rush Jul 6
- Rush stomp Desperados, clinch conference's No. 1 seed Jun 22
- Dutton's throws three scores as Crush roll Jun 22
- Greisen fuels Force past Rush Jun 15
- Avengers sink Brigade with late touchdown Jun 15
- Burley, defense lead Rattlers past Brigade Jun 8
- Philyaw, Amey carry Gladiators past Rush Jun 8
- Michna rallies Rush past Brigade Jun 1
- Videtich's last-second kick helps Blaze edge Rush May 25
- Bryant's late TD toss helps Brigade top Soul May 23
- Rush clinch division with rout of Avengers May 20
- Stafford leads Predators past Brigade May 18