Raterman leads No. 25 Dayton to 7th straight winDec 6, 2009 - 9:27 PM DAYTON, Ohio(AP) -- Justine Raterman scored 25 points and No. 25 Dayton beat cross-town rival Wright State 79-58 victory on Sunday, the Flyers' seventh straight victory.
Dayton (8-1) won all three of its games this week after being ranked for the first time.
Raterman, last season's Atlantic 10 rookie of the year, scored 15 points in the first half, including consecutive baskets that gave Dayton a 33-9 lead with 5:49 left.
Wright State (3-3) used a 17-6 run to close the first half and trailed 41-29 early in the second before Raterman started a 22-6 Dayton run with consecutive 3-pointers.
Dayton also got 11 points from Kendel Ross and a career-high nine assists from Patrice Lalor. The Flyers shot 50 percent from the field and made 7 of 15 3-pointers.
Wright State, which is winless in 19 trips to Dayton, was led by Kanisha Ward's 22 points.
- Dayton upsets No. 22 Louisville at Gulf Coast Showcase 79-66 Nov 29
- Smith leads No. 13 Stanford women past Dayton 74-66 Nov 28
- Wright State women rally past No. 24 George Washington 77-71 Nov 28
- No. 25 Iowa women defeat Wright State 83-77 Nov 26
- UConn shakes Dayton, advances to another Final Four Mar 31
- Dayton upsets Louisville to advance to Elite Eight Mar 28
- Malott, Dayton knock off Kentucky Mar 22
- Dayton handles Iowa State Mar 20
- Flyers foiled by Florida in first round Mar 23
- Kentucky coasts past Wright State Mar 22
- Dayton's Austria has successful knee surgery Feb 17
- Dayton's Jabir rewarded with extension Apr 17