Fowles' double-double leads Sky past ShockJul 13, 2011 - 7:56 PM Chicago, IL (Sports Network) - Sylvia Fowles scored a game-high 21 and added 13 rebounds as the Chicago Sky took down the Tulsa Shock 72-54.
Epiphanny Prince added 11 points and six assists and Tamera Young contributed 10 from the bench as Chicago evened its record at 7-7.
Reserve Jennifer Lacy had 13 points and Andrea Riley poured in 13 with four assists for the Shock, who fell to 1-12.
Chicago jumped out to an 8-0 lead within the first three minutes of the game and never looked back, leading by as much as 21 in the contest.
- WNBA Capsules May 22
- WNBA Capsules May 18
- WNBA Capsules May 15
- WNBA Capsules May 14
- Vandersloot, Pondexter help Sky cruise to 93-70 win over Sun May 14
- WNBA set to tip off 20th season this weekend May 13
- WNBA in Big D: Wings land in Dallas, league's 1st team there May 10
- LA Sparks guard Riquna Williams to miss season with injury Mar 30
- Sparks acquire Riquna Williams from Wings for Phillips Mar 1
- Adam Silver confident in WNBA, plans to be more involved Nov 5
- WNBA franchise in North Texas area to be called Dallas Wings Nov 2
- Glory Johnson gives birth to twins Oct 18